Customers I love: Austin

Thursday, January 24, 2013


Meet sweet sweet Sage!!
How cute is this kid?
It is through a convoluted web off connections that Carey (Sage's hip mom) and I know each other.  She is the sister of, the husband of, my best friend Gin (3 plus, 4 plus, carry the one ....).  At any rate - now we know each other and Carey has been kind enough to use my little company for a shower for my best friend (her sister-in-law) ... 


World-themed shower invite for my world traveling best friend


Multi-lingual thanks note - right up Gin's ally
Cute cupcake toppers
THEN, Gin used me for a shower for Carey!
Peacock Invite - this is along the theme lines of Sage's darling room!

Gotta have a thanks note to match

I'll be honest, I love a short name banner
And topped off with cupcake toppers
Well, you would think Carey Austin had enough of me. Nope. She let me design her birth announcements.  She described what she wanted and sent me a gaggle of dar-ling pictures, and let me go to work. Here are some of the designs I sent her!





And here is the announcement she picked! Side note here, Carey was so fantastic to work with - she knew exactly what she liked and where to put things and had hip, lovely ideas for customizing this announcement to her hearts' delight!  People often apologize "I'm sorry if I'm being picky", "I hope you don't mind, but" - mind? I love it - tell me exactly how to make this perfect.  You have the vision in your head, I have the {marginal} illustrator skills to help that vision come to print - so by all means, pick away!!!
The pic for this announcement was stinkin' cute, which didn't hurt anything either, and I am so glad I got to participate in capturing such a monumental moment in a new family's life.


 So, welcome - Sage - Thank you, Carey - and in a round about way - thank you Gin!








0 comments:

Post a Comment