Customers I Love: Kennerly

Saturday, January 19, 2013

I want to tell you a little bit about some of the customers I love. Today's feature fam will be the Kennerly family.

I don't know Megan that well - although, we email each other in two and three sentence emails which makes me feel like we are old friends.  Truth be told, she is a friend of a friend - who has used me for a number of occasions, for which I am grateful! She is the perfect customer.  Emails me with plenty of time, sends me links to things she loves, tells me changes without putting fluff around it ("I like B, but not that color, etc"). And just look at how cute this fam is!! (I had the pleasure of doing their Christmas Cards this year!)



This is a party that we did for the littlest Kennerly! Megan emailed me a link or two to some things she liked and we made some designs for her to choose from! Here was the invite she chose!


Favor tag


Name Banner

Another reason Megan is one of my favorites - is she is always kind enough to send me pics of the things I make in action! Here are a few of the photos from the actual event.  I love, love, love, seeing how things turn out!

Name Banner

Cute favor tags, and powdered sugar donut holes as "snowballs" - Love it!

Even a picture of the cake she had made to match the invites!

So, thanks Kennerly family, for letting me in on some of your fun - I am looking forward to all the parties in the years to come!



0 comments:

Post a Comment