How I got my start

Thursday, January 10, 2013

It all started with my little shop in The Woodlands, Texas. From the beginning, we specialized in any and everything paper. Birthdays, babies and brides of all types, we customized any invitation to fit any occasion.
 

 

 I was knee-deep in business when Billy and I decided it was time to start a family. So RSVP Paper Studio closed its doors in March 2009. I cried, but just a little.

Three years and two babies later,





RSVP Paper Studio is ready to pick up where we left off.
Even while I was up to my elbows in babies, I dabbled in invitations; but now, I'm ready to get serious. I've streamlined the processes and increased the selection. I even made myself a fancy new name and brand!
My goal is to provide customers with superior service, a fast, no-fuss revision process and customized products you will love.




Take a look around our website. You’ll find three main areas: Weddings, Babies and Birthdays. If you want to make things easy, you can pick something right off the site and place your order right then and there.  If you need something more specific, I can do that too!

Custom projects were always my favorite - so let's meet for coffee or chat online, and I can help you build a custom wedding invitation that is not absurdly priced, and it tailored to the event you have been dreaming of!

I'm happy to customize your invitations for birthdays, birth announcements and showers, too! Choose from a wide selection of papers and accessories galore. I can't tell you how many friends and family email me a picture of something (a paper plate, a photo of an event or a t-shirt) and say can you make me invites, favor tags, cupcake toppers, and a name banner to match this. And of course, delighted, I say yes. 

Don’t see exactly what you like? Send me a link to your Pinterest board or email me images that inspire you, and I will create a customized invitation suite or announcement that is exactly what you are looking for. Some fees may apply.

I'm not going to try to compete with the big print houses, I don't have the time, energy or desire for that.  I want to make darling paper goods for people who want something unique, who want to support a small business and who don't want to spend a small fortune.

So browse my website and tell your friends! I can’t wait to design the perfect piece for your occasion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment