Sweet Inspiration

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ice Cream Socials - need I say more?

Summer is almost here! School is winding down, trips are being planned and the heat is already oppressive.  Pretty soon those summer parties will start cropping up and while pool parties are fun can you really beat and ice cream social?

I have had the fun, recently, of designing some darling invites and accessories for an ice cream social for a friend of mine and I scoured the web for some fun inspiration. Have a look at what I came up with - and if you are planning something icy, creamy, and delightful this summer - email me and I can create invites, cone wrappers, favor tags, thank you notes, etc. to go with!





She chose the last one and I whipped up some darling labels to go with them!



Check out more darling inspiration on pinterest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment